“Large organizations are necessarily focused on running the business and managing for continuity. That’s not always a bad thing, but it seldom leaves much space for new ways of working.”– Vinay Anand
A great HBR article about a few things we do at Intuit to support innovation and entrepreneurship: Click here to read more at HBR.
- Make it easy to conduct the first experiments
- Add structure to unstructured time
- Support innovation, don’t control
- Value “Return on Intelligence”
- Create supporting stakeholders